OTCBB To Suspend Data Updates/Changes Effective December 27, 1999 through January 3, 2000
As part of the transition to the Year 2000, the OTCBB will suspend processing of data changes from December 27, 1999 through January 3, 2000. This freeze will be invoked to minimize system activity during the transition period.
This data freeze, with limited exceptions, will include the following:
- New additions
- Name changes
- Symbol changes
- Additions to OTCBB - 211 filings and exemption requests
- Additions of new OTCBB market makers
The following updates will be permitted:
- Security deletions
- Additions to the OTCBB resulting from Nasdaq de-listings
- Deletions of OTCBB market makers and excused withdrawals
- Ex-dividend and ex-interest dates
Symbol changes originally scheduled for December 27, 1999 according to the Eligibility Rule Implementation Schedule will take place on December 23, 1999 as noted in the December 20, 1999 Daily List.
If you have any questions regarding this data freeze, please contact Market Data Integrity at (203) 375-9609.
Receive free OTCBB.com news