Standard & Poor's Company Insights are among the most detailed, comprehensive, and timely profiles of OTC Bulletin Board issuers available anywhere on the web. Investors, brokers, analysts, and potential business partners will find that Standard & Poor's Company Insights are excellent tools for researching the financial status, management, and business activities of OTC Bulletin Board companies.
Each Standard & Poor's Company Insight includes:
- A detailed business description of the issuer including address and telephone #s, subsidiaries, Standard & Poor's industry classification (GIC), officers and directors, employees, auditor, transfer agent and more;
- Annual Reports including Income Statement and Balance Sheet (2 years as reported data);
- Interim and Pro Forma Financial Reports;
- Quarterly revenue, net income, and Earnings Per Share statistics (3 years as reported data); and
- Capitalization and corporate financing including detailed stock and bond descriptions.
Standard & Poor's Company Insights are currently available on all OTCBB issuers participating in The Standard & Poor's Market Access Program - S&P's premier investor relations service for issuers of over-the-counter securities. The Standard & Poor's Market Access Program helps ensure that a company gets the attention it deserves and the visibility it needs by placing key information about the firm at the fingertips of investors.
In addition to the Standard & Poor's Company Insight featured on www.otcbb.com, participants in the Standard & Poor's Market Access Program also receive:
- A company description in Standard & Poor's Corporation Records - a recognized securities manual for purposes of Blue Sky / manual exemption in up to 35 states. Standard & Poor's Corporation Records is considered the premier source for information on U.S. and international public companies by investors and compliance professionals.
- A customized web profile on Standard & Poor's popular retail brokerage information service - www.advisorinsight.com.
- Guaranteed coverage in Standard & Poor's MarketScope - S&P's real-time broker news and information service. Showcases the company to thousands of brokers, traders, researchers, and financial advisors in the U.S. and Canada.
- Inclusion in the Standard & Poor's Stock Guide database which delivers fundamental financial information on companies to thousands of investment professionals via popular quote vendors such as Standard & Poor's Comstock, ADP, and Reuters.
To learn how your company can participate in The Standard & Poor's Market Access Program, contact Darrell Stone of the Standard & Poor's Investor Relations Services Department at (888) 477-5478 or visit our website.
If a Standard & Poor's Company Insight is unavailable on a company that you are interested in we encourage you to contact the issuer and ask them to speak with Standard & Poor's.
About Standard & Poor's:
Standard & Poor's, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, provides independent financial information, analytical services, and credit ratings to the world's financial markets. Among the company's many products are the S&P Global 1200, the world's first global, equity, real time index; the S&P 500, the premier U.S. portfolio index; and credit ratings on more than 220,000 securities and funds worldwide. With more than 5,000 employees located in 21 countries, Standard & Poor's is an integral part of the global financial infrastructure. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.standardandpoors.com.