OTC Bulletin Board Website Quote Issues
- Some customers have been experiencing problems viewing delayed quotation information using the Quote feature on www.otcbb.com.
- Contact information
Some customers have recently reported problems accessing delayed quotation information using the Quote feature on www.otcbb.com. The problems reported include getting data for Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO) only, or simply getting a blank screen when a symbol is queried.
If you are experiencing any problems viewing delayed quote information via www.otcbb.com, you may try either of the following solutions.
If you are manually typing in a symbol and clicking on the "Get Info" button:
- In Internet Explorer, go to the menu bar and choose "Tools" then choose "Internet Options". Click on the "Delete Cookies" button and click "OK". Close your browser and re-open.
- Go to www.otcbb.com and manually type in a symbol and click "Get Info".
If you have a link bookmarked to www.otcbb.com in your browser to automatically display a quote for one specific stock symbol:
- Delete this link from your Favorites list.
- In Internet Explorer on the menu bar choose "Tools" then choose "Internet Options". Click on the "Delete Cookies" button and click "OK". Close your browser and re-open.
- Create a new link using the following example: http://www.otcbb.com/asp/Info_Center.asp?symbol=xxxx (xxxx = desired trading symbol).
- Copy and paste the new link into your internet browser “Address” line and change the symbol= to your desired symbol.
- Save to Favorites list.
The OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) is a regulated quotation service that displays real-time quotes, last-sale prices, and volume information in over-the-counter (OTC) equity securities. An OTC equity security generally is any equity that is not listed or traded on NASDAQ or a national securities exchange. OTCBB securities include national, regional, and foreign equity issues, warrants, units, ADRs, and Direct Participation Programs (DPPs).
Receive free OTCBB.com news